Senior Sales Specialist – US Process
Job Title: Sr. Sales & Business Development Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
- In this highly visible role the candidates will report to Business Development Manager.
- US Automobile Parts & Automobile Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Identify, Develop & Manage strategic opportunities to grow the business in sales.
- Drive strategy and execution for Sales, Coordinate, Acquire Partners and the Product Business Units.
- Support the Management system by regular reporting on Business Development activity and Sales Progression on a Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Enable Training, Engage with Employees, Advice on Performance Issues, Mentor and Manage Sales Teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Rich understanding of Automobile industry in USA Market & Value Chain with prior experience in developing strategic alliances.
- Consultative solutions/business-value problem solving approach to engagements.
- Relevant industry/domain expertise in sales for one or more industry verticals, E.g. Sales, Automobile and Automobile Parts and Vendor Management.
- Strong Leadership Skills, Business acumen and proven ability to deliver world-class results.
- Candidate should have at least relevant experience including a combination of Sales, Business Development, and Partnership Development experience.
- All these responsibilities to be performed on an Inbound queue & Outbound calls (Night Shifts).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Should be from a Sales Background & Customer Service
- Min 1 year experience in US Call Centre / Voice Process (Night Shift)
- People with US Automobile Parts & Automobile Sales experience will be an added advantage
- Saturday-Sunday Fixed Off
- Great Incentives
- Pilot Process - Hence chances of growth are high for the right candidates
- Captive Contact Center
- One side cab provided for Females
- NO rotational shifts
- NO Cold Calling