Digital Marketing Manager & SEO Analyst – US Process
Job Title: Manager - SEO & Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- On Page and Off Page SEO, Keyword Research & Analysis, Google Local listings & Analytics, Sitemap and Robot, txt Creation and Submission, Social Book Marking, Local Ads, Directory Submissions, Blogs, Articles, PRs, Forums. Planning and executing SEO Strategy, Optimizing Title Tag, Meta Tag, Content, Image & Hyperlink and W3C validations.
- This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their Search Engine Optimization by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimization, Article Marketing, Site Structure, URL Rewrites, Social Media, Blogging and Link Building. An understanding of paid search marketing would be advantageous. A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- A high degree of Energy, Commitment, Initiative and Enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena. The ability to Organize, Priorities and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with clients, in a polite and professional manner.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You will have experience and a track record in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Digital Marketing. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, (ASP/.NET a bonus) and Site Optimization is expected. You will be also expected to undertake some basic coding changes on client’s sites if needed.
- Candidates will also be expected to conduct ethical link building strategies for the websites in their portfolio. Our ideal candidate will have a track record of improving the ranking and traffic of websites using white hat techniques, be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and work as part of a team on larger projects.
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Any Degree
- Good computer knowledge and MS Office
- Good Communication Skills
- One year plus experienced
- US Market Knowledge is added advantage
- We are looking for candidate who can join us immediately
- Saturday-Sunday Fixed Off
- Great Incentives
- Start Up - Hence chances of growth is fast
- Captive Center
- One side cab provided for Females
- NO rotational shifts